Covid-19 safety measurements on board PEARL SEAWAYS
- First of all, it is worth noting that our delegates will represent only about 25% of the capacity PEARL SEAWAYS was built for, so there is an abundance of space to respect distancing.
- Disinfection dispensers are placed all over the ship and face masks will be available. Face masks are to be worn at both the terminal and when moving in the public areas on board.
- The air on board is fresh air, the air not being recycled.
- The ship follows strict protocols and is being frequently disinfected and cleaned.
- We will continue following the official guidelines, restrictions and recommendations and will roll out any required activity to secure a safe conference.
Entry into Denmark and the ship
Boarding the ferry is subject to the same conditions as entering Denmark, showing documentation of immunisation from either vaccination or previous infection (at least 14 days old and no longer than 12 months old). Valid is also a negative covid test (Antigen test no older than 48 hours), or PCR-test no older than 72 hours.
More details on this here https://www.dfds.com/en/passenger-ferries/corona-virus/updates/copenhagen-frederikshavn-oslo